• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Submitting bug reports

Thread starter #1
I've been playing here and there for a while and now that the game is in a much better state I thought I would help where I can so I just submitted my first bug report.
I may not be doing that again. It was simple, a few sentences but it took a full minute to submit (yes I timed it) and afterwards no matter what I did the submit window would not go away. No other menus got rid of it, not entering the game. I couldn't even submit another bug report to report this bug.
I am not a fan of this system. I have a list of bugs but to wait and go through that every time seems overly tedious for volunteer work of this nature. I could post a list of bugs on the forums in the time it takes to type out one and wait for it to submit, not even considering the time it takes to deal with the issue I am having.
I would assume you would want your bug reporting system as seemless and smooth of an experience as possible in order to get more people to participate so here's to hoping you come up with a solution and then I can get back to work reporting those nasty lil buggers.

edited for spelling, no other changes made.

JB_

Developer
Developer
The system is not perfect, but we have 1000's of reported issue and only a handful of the ones you're reporting. The new system allows us quick access and provides us with far more info than the average player can. Sorry for you issues, we'll look into reports hanging but have not experienced this ourselves.

JB_

Developer
Developer
Thread starter #4
I don't really don't do social media but that's a whole other conversation.
I've never come across a game company who only allows 1 method of submitting bug reports much less one that doesn't allow them on their forums. Learn something every day and it isn't a bad day.
I'll just go back to me being me and you do you.

I wish you luck, I hope others will take up the mantle and help squash them bugs but your method isn't for me.
Thanks for the reply at least.

JB_

Developer
Developer
I don't see how Discord differs from this forum but that's your choice of course. You can report any issue you'd like here, however there are only 4 developers and the ease of consolidated bug reports outweighs small issues.

The in bug tracker is a Unity tool, their servers could have been slow or down the day you tried using the reporter. Have you tried since?

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
I don't really don't do social media but that's a whole other conversation.
I've never come across a game company who only allows 1 method of submitting bug reports much less one that doesn't allow them on their forums. Learn something every day and it isn't a bad day.
I'll just go back to me being me and you do you.

I wish you luck, I hope others will take up the mantle and help squash them bugs but your method isn't for me.
Thanks for the reply at least.
Hey man just post them up here there more likely to get seen on the forum than steam. Especially in the future. I can see why their using the unity tool, as a way to increase productivity.